Career and Technical Master of Education Degree Program Courses
33 Total Credits Required: All course are available online.
Foundation Core Required Courses (15 credits)
- ASTE/TEE 6090 – Program Design (Sp odd)
- ASTE/FCSE 6140 – Reading and Applying Research (Sp even)
- ASTE/TEE 6150 – Assessment and Evaluation (F odd)
- ASTE 6160 – Foundations of Adult Education (F even)
- ASTE/FCSE 6300 – Advanced Teaching Strategies (Su even)
- ASTE 6220 – Volunteer Programs and Partnerships (Su even)
- ASTE/FCSE 6380 – Mentoring and Supervision (F odd)
- ASTE/FCSE 6320 – Classroom Management (F even)
- ASTE/TEE 6910 – Experimental Laboratory (F even)
ASTE/FCSE 6900 – Graduate Independent Study (F, Sp, Su)*
ASTE 6350 – Safety and Risk Management (Su Odd)
ASTE 6460 – Integrating CTE Curriculum with STEM (Sp odd)
ASTE 7500 – Diffusion of Innovations (Sp even)
* If approved by their graduate advisory committee, students may register for up to 6 credits of Graduate Independent Study. A Graduate Independent Study Form must be completed and submitted to Debra Spielmaker.
This degree program requires 33 credits for completion; students should thoughtfully consider their area of emphasis and then along with their committee, select courses that reflect their emphasis area. Courses from other departments not listed above may be part of a program of study. This degree has been designed to be completed online, but with the approval of the advisory committee, students may take other online broadcast, or on campus courses. Additional fees or tuition may be applied.
Additional 6000 level and above online courses that may be approved can be found on the online.usu.edu website.
Program of Studies Form - must be submitted by the end of the second semester of courses