Why Utah State?
Utah State is a well-established program nestled at the feet of the Wellsville mountains. Whether students are seeking a degree in the air or on the ground, USU aviation boasts excellent facilities and an impressive fleet of fixed wing and rotorcraft. With skilled professors from a variety of backgrounds, and special industry partnerships, students can expect to receive excelled training that will prepare them for a long and amazing career. Here are a few extra perks of joining the aviation family.
Professional Pilot (B.S.)
- A restricted ATP program, USU aviation allows pilots to enter the industry at a lower minimum hour requirement than other programs.
- The program has its own staff of Certified Flight Instructors, here to help students get the hands-on training they need to pass their checkride.
- Class fees integrate flying into coursework, allowing students to gain flight and credit hours simultaneously.
- With some of the best maintenance facilities in the nation, students will get hands-on experience in the lab.
- State-of-the-art equipment allows students to use equipment from the real world.
- Smaller class sizes with experienced professors provides a unique, individual learning experience.